Drytex - Dry Cleaning Cloth Roll
High-Performance Spunlace Polyester/Cellulose Blend
Provides excellent functionality with:
- Durable Run Strength
- Quick and Efficient Ink Pick Up
- Effective Paper Lint Cleaning
Excellent absorption of:
Low Solvent Usage Grades:
- Drytex Economy
- Drytex Aqua- Multi-Purpose Applications
- Drytex BC
Rolls for Heidelberg,Komori,KBA Mitsubishi-Ryobi,and more
Lightex "Super Clean" Pre-Moistened
Exclusive impregnation process insures:
- Uniform solvent – Side to side, start to finish
- No Lint, leaves blanket super clean
- Uniform removal of light and heavy ink loads
- Quick cleaning of tough multiform jobs
- Ease of use
- Economically priced
Durable leakproof packaging
- Leakproof vacuum sealed
- Multi-layer composite film
- Secure and durable
- Protects contents
- Solvent remains uniform
- Ensures quality upon use
Quality Blanket Cleaning Cloth
Drytex Dry and Lithtex Pre-Moistened
- High Quality, Durable High Performance Material
- Innovative and Patented Manufacturing Processes (Wet or Dry = Dependable, Consistent Performance)
- State of the Art Solvent Impregnation System (Uniform Solvent Application, Consistent Cleaning Performance)
- Vacuum Sealed Pre-Moistened Rolls (Prevents Leakage, Solvent Protected)
Rolls for every press:
Sheetfed and Web
An all purpose product that combine scratch removal, plate clean up and plate protection overnight on the press or for extended storage.
Plate SCP is a non-alkaline plate cleaner that can be used on CTP plates as well as non CTP Plates.
PLATE SCP contains an abundant amount of pure gum Arabic to insure better plate runs.
Apply PLATE SCP to affected area. Buff with a clean soft cloth or cotton wipe and wash with fountain solution.
Saturate a soft cloth or cotton wipe with PLATE SCP, clean all ink from the plate, wash with fountain solution and continue press run.
Remove ink from plate with PLATE SCP as noted above, wash with water and dry. The, apply a liberal coating of PLATE SCP to the entire surface of the plate with a soft cloth or cotton wipe and BUFF DRY-DO NOT FAN!
Flashpoint: Greater then 200f
Appearance: Milky Tan
Odor: Light Petroleum Distillate
Health: 1, Fire: 0, Reactivity: 0
Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallon Pails